Recognizing the protection and improvement of the environment we live in as part of our work; Tulipack Inc. and its employees, comply with national and international legislation and regulations, and produce environmentally friendly products within an environmental management system based on continuous improvement.
• Prioritizing climate change and sustainability in all activities,
• Comply with national and international regulations and regulations regarding the environment,
• Transferring sensitive, clean and healthy environment to the future generations,
• Minimizing our waste by using energy and natural resources efficiently,
• We are committed to producing and developing products that are sensitive to this environment by using the most advanced technologies for pre-development in the source of pollution.
• Reducing the negative environmental impacts of the customer in all processes from the design to the end of the life cycle,
• Evaluate recycling and re-evaluation alternatives by reducing waste that may occur as a result of production, storage, operation, treatment and maintenance, repair activities,,
• To increase the environmental awareness of all our employees, suppliers and all our business stakeholders regarding our responsibilities to the environment.
We manage all our activities in the direction of Quality, Energy, Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems and we work with all our strength to be an exemplary organization with our environmental leadership in the Thin-wall & IML food packaging sector.